EmerAID Sustain herbivores
ARTIGO SUJEITO A ENCOMENDA AO FORNECEDOR.
EmerAid Sustain Herbivore®
EmerAid ® Sustain ™ Herbivore is a therapeutic diet scientifically designed to support herbivorous mammals, including rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas, and herbivorous reptiles, such as adult iguanas, all tortoises, and some turtles, recovering from critical illness, suffering from chronic medical conditions, or underweight. Sustain Herbivore is also designed to transition the debilitated herbivore from intensive care nutrition to normal feeding. As a recovery diet, EmerAid Sustain Herbivore contains more whole nutrients than EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore. Developed by an expert panel, including exotic animal veterinarians, emergency clinicians, and nutritionists, this high fiber, therapeutic diet is easily absorbed and highly digestible.
- Available in 100-gram, 400-gram, and 2-kg pouches
- Powder is easily mixed with water to create a high energy formula
- Exceeds nutritional requirements for all nutrients for rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas
EmerAid Sustain Herbivore is a high-fiber, recovery diet designed to support herbivorous mammals, including rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas, recovering from critical illness, suffering from chronic medical conditions, or underweight. Sustain Herbivore is also designed to transition the debilitated herbivore from intensive care nutrition to normal feeding.
EmerAid Sustain Herbivore exceeds the nutritional requirements for rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas, and may be fed for prolonged periods of time (even years) when clinical condition requires. In fact, since the energy density of Sustain Herbivore is approximately 20% higher than most standard diets, weight management must be considered when animals are fed Sustain Herbivore ad libitum.
EmerAid Sustain Herbivore is a therapeutic designed to be used only under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
For patients with poor weight gain or malabsorptive conditions, EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore may also be recommended.
Compare EmerAid Sustain Herbivore and EmerAid Intensive Care Herbivore.
Features and Benefits
- Contains eight sources of dietary fiber. This balanced blend of insoluble and soluble fiber types promotes optimal hindgut health and normal gastrointestinal motility
- Sources of the insoluble or structural fibers lignin and cellulose include timothy hay, soybean hulls, and peppermint leaves, which all help to maintain the health of the cecum and large intestine.
- Fermentable or soluble fiber (hemicellulose, pectins, oligosaccharides) in the form of beet pulp, soybean meal, inulin, papaya, and xanthan, maintains a robust population of functional microflora in the large intestine and cecum.
- Contains all essential amino acids.
- A complete and balanced source of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and nucleotides.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein is an easily digestible protein, which helps the body quickly rebuild lean body mass.
- Oat grain and wheat flour are readily digestible complex starches that provide energy when commensal microbial function might be impaired.
- Peppermint leaves serve as a source of structural fiber as well as a tasty enticement for self feeding.
Timothy Hay, Soybean Meal, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Flour, Oat Flour, Corn Oil, Soybean Hulls, Corn Syrup Solids, Beet Pulp, Inulin, Wheat Germ, Peppermint Leaves, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Papaya Powder, Ground Limestone, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Citric Acid (A Natural Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Breakdown of Fiber Content
Non-fermentable/structural fiber 49% Fermentable fiber 51%