Vetbed Original e opção antiderrapante 1x0,75m
ARTIGO SOMENTE POR ENCOMENDA AO FORNECEDOR E SUJEITO A CONFIRMAÇÃO RELATIVAMENTE AO PADRÃO / COR DISPONÍVEL.
Vetbed® Original dog and cat (also used for rabbits) bedding is recommended by vets and is widely used by professionals. It is the safest and most effective fabric ever developed for general and professional use, the perfect hard wearing, everyday bed for your pet.
- Dog and cat bedding with tremendous strength and durability whilst retaining luxurious feel
- The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds
- Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time (please see instructions)
- Hygienic, non-irritant, non allergenic and non-toxic
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Excellent drainage properties
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- Made in England
- Available in a range of cut sizes and colours
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls
- Can also be used for rabbits!
Vetbed Original pile is 100% special polyester and the backing is acrylic.
Vetbed® is perfect for all life stages –
YOUNGER ANIMALS – Keeping them safe and warm, the special drainage properties ensure they stay dry and warm even in the event of an accident.
OLDER ANIMALS – Enjoy a far higher degree of comfort and mobility with the constant warmth from the heat retaining properties of the fibres.
RECUMBENT ANIMALS – Vets recommend the product to recumbent animals requiring hospitalisation or pre-post operative care.
BIRTH STAGE – Keep the mother and baby warm and dry whilst retaining body heat, and reducing the risk of hypothermia. The texture gives comfort and security and encourages mobility in the younger by aiding grip. Maia (below) gave birth to her 13 Flatcoated Retrievers on Petlife’s Vetbed, after 12 hours’ whelping.
Vetbed’s higher bulk, greater resilience, unique drainage properties and superb heat retention makes it distinct from all other dog beds on the market.
Please Note: You may find that your Vetbed® sheds some fibres at first. This is normal! During manufacture, loose fibres can get caught in the pile and will come loose during use. Some shedding along the cut edges is to be expected too. The shedding will naturally reduce through use and cleaning. It will not affect the thickness of the pile or appearance of your Vetbed® and the fibres are not harmful to animals.